Wednesday, February 17, 2010

About this blog

This blog is intended to let me breathe deeper. So often in my life, as I'm sure in most of yours, I get so wrapped up in my life that I forget to just sit down and take a look around. I'm pretty sure I've always been like this too. There have been so many times that I've wanted to just talk about my day, week, or life in general and everything that happens and what my spin of it is but can't because, well...who has enough time to listen to me talk? This is my opportunity to say those things and if have time to sit down and read this and/or want to read them...here they are. I want this blog to be honest and raw with me not holding back and I really hope to accomplish that. Whether its funny, scary, sad, dull, or whatever...this is my life and my spin on it. I hope you all enjoy the ride, enjoy the read, and enjoy life. Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same idea, but need to take more time to write on mine. My URL is on my info page as well.

    ReplyDelete